13. Barcelona, Spain - From the mountains to the beach, and from the historic to the contemporary, sunny Barcelona has it all.
14. Tokyo, Japan - The Japanese city of Tokyo is a mix of contradictions, from ultramodern, neon-lit skyscrapers to tranquil temples, historic shrines, and expansive forests.
15. Cape Town, South Africa - South Africa’s most cosmopolitan city is famous for many things: majestic beaches, design influencers, and breathtaking Table Mountain among them.
16. Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Windmills, cycling, cheese, storied facades, Van Gogh, and canals are all part of Amsterdam’s storied charm, but there’s more to the Dutch capital than its most apparent associations.
17. Lucerne, Switzerland - With its covered bridges, turreted buildings, and picturesque, colorful Old Town, Lucerne is storybook Swiss.
18. Vancouver, Canada - Seaport Vancouver has a competitive and creative arts scene, rugged natural beauty and no shortage of things to do.